Mike Bledsoe may well be the world’s foremost authority on human optimization– he’s also one of the most interesting people I know. He’s the host of two successful podcasts, a software company co-founder, psychedelic explorer, former member of the navy– in fact, there’s very little he doesn’t do.
Today he’s really out to be a positive force for psycho-emotional and spiritual health. The kind of guy who can tell you the most cutting-edge science about optimizing your training routine or nootropic stack right before diving into a deep discussion on the unconscious patterns that are actually driving your actions.
Some highlights of today’s show are:
- What it looks like when you drop the belief that work has to be “hard”
- From navy member to having the #1 Fitness podcast on iTunes
- How an empathy exercise + magic mushrooms changed the trajectory of his life
- The right and wrong way to start with psychedelics to really get the benefit
- How asking the hard questions leads to your best life
To find out more about Mike visit: